Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

Hi my  name is  ANIS  NADZIRAH  BINTI  MUHAMAD  SAURI and I am 18 years old. I was born on 8 September 1999  at  HOSPITAL KUBANG KERIAN, KELANTAN. But  I  lived at SELANGOR  for almost 18 years. On  22th  May 2017 , I was  register  as a student at Uitm  Pahang  Campus Jengka  but not  for  the  first  semester . It was called as  INTERIM SEMESTER . This program  was organized  by  UiTM for all  new students starting this year  2017 and we are the first batch.The main purpose of this programme is  to help the learning process for the new student in UiTM to be more easier during the first semester.This program will be held for 7 week on lecture.

Throughout  in this semester , I will be learn about  4  subjects  which is :-

*      FUNDAMENTAL ISLAM ( CTU 101 )
*      INTEGRATED LANGUAGE SKILLS ( ELC 102 )
*      NATIONAL KESATRIA

*                        STUDY SKILL UED 102

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini